Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 72- February 10th


Yes, I am documenting that we got even MORE snow today haha! Goodness gracious, it's been a crazy cold past couple of weeks, but I think it's over with... at least for now. I hear there's more coming this way Sunday... guess we shall see, huh?

Here's another picture of the damage haha! Amazing. It's easy to complain about because it does make you have to be cooped up in your house at times.. it is hazardous to drive in, but goodness, when you just go outside... and look at it.. it's beautiful. It makes the whole world look at peace. I just sat outside a little bit today and took it in. What a wonderful experience.

Here's me outside enjoying the winter wonderland, baha! (I'm hiding behind the snow pile lol)


I also got a little bit of time with the boyfriend today. Oh, you make me smile.


Then, I had 2 chapters to read for class tomorrow as well as 2 homework assignments to get done for tomorrow! I had to get down to business... so I did in my usual area. I love my desk! It makes me feel so much more grown up, haha! I'm so thankful for parents that bought it for me. If you two are reading this, I love you :)

After working on my homework, I decided to get my old keyboard out and play around with it for awhile. I haven't played in such a long time, but I just felt this like.. yearning in my heart to do it. So, I started out by playing "Your Name" by Philips, Craig, and Dean... LOVE that song! Then, I found the chords to "The More I Seek You" and played that for about an hour. Tears streaming... those words just take my breath away.

the more I seek You, the more I find You... and the more I find You, the more I love You. I just wanna sit at Your feet, drink from the cup in Your hands, lay back against You and breathe, I want to feel Your heartbeat. This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand, I melt in Your peace, oh, it's overwhelming

And I finished the night catching up on my Bible reading to check mark that off my Bucket List!

Oh- and I want to document this. I actually wore pig tails today! I am so not even kidding, haha! Check this out!

Cheers to Project 365 and 3rd grade hair styles :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...