Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 73- February 11th


If someone listens, or stretches out a hand, or whispers a kind word of encouragement, or attempts to understand a lonely person, extraordinary things begin to happen. - Loretta Girzaltis

In August 2007, I went on a trip to North Carolina with my fellow youth group to a convention called "Youth Congress." One afternoon, my Aunt Lisa taught a lesson about the power of the tongue and about words of encouragement and had each of us write something nice and encouraging about every person in the room. We could make it anonymous or we could sign our name... either way, we were there to inspire each other and bless those that surrounded us. I had forgotten all about this until I was cleaning out my closet today and found this bag... So, I took out all of the papers and started reading through it and my eyes welled up with tears. It was exactly the kind of encouragement I needed today. I got a blessing 3 years ago.. and I received another one again today.

Then, I was CRAVING Subway, so I got a 6" steak sub on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread with pepper jack cheese, lettuce, onions, tomato, and chipotle sauce... with baked bbq lays and a sweet tea. Yeah, it was delicccious!

Then, I had quite the night trying to get things worked out with my college! I thought Id' take a pic of the sheet I was writing information down on.. see my advisors name with scribbles and x's through it? haha! I was a little upset, not gonna lie, LOL


And then.. since it's Thursday night... it was time for Vampire Diaries and Supernatural!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...