Friday, February 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 74- February 12th

The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. ~Author Unknown

Today was the day Ethan's Valentine's Day package FINALLY got delivered to him! Oh my lanta! I was so beyond excited! Ethan's sister Susan (who is absolutely amazing!) took it to him at his work since she works at the same place. He said he was so surprised! I could hardly sleep last night anticipating him getting it! haha! I got together a "Morning" surprise, "Afternoon" surprise, and an "Evening" surprise and separated each section so he'd get 3 presents at different moments throughout the day... but guess who didn't follow directions. Yep, you guessed it. My boyfriend, haha So he ended up opening ALL of the gifts at once, but oh well! I am just glad he got it and liked it hehe! :) Happy Valentine's Day babe! I love you!

Then, as Friday tradition goes... it was time to clean*sigh* haha! Nah, I actually enjoy it! I blare some T-Pain, T.I. Lil' Wayne, and Jay-Z and get on with mah bad self, haha! Here's a random shot. I really am a happy person, lol.


Then it was a trip to Walmart to get things for the AMAZING Valentine's Day weekend I have coming up with the boyfriend! :) It was an odd combination of things so don't judge me and don't make me explain haha! But it was DEFINITELY a funny experience pulling things out of the cart and seeing the reaction on people's faces... well, because, what an odd mixture of groceries hehe! :)


And yes, I came home and made me a scrumptious bowl of Chicken Noodle soup! I had been CRAVING it earlier and bought some because it was on sale at Walmart! I LOVE Chicken Noodle soup.. and I downed that sucker in about 2.23423423423 seconds haha! So good! I'm definitely going to be eating another bowl tomorrow!


Cheers to Project 365 and my wonderful boyfriend! You deserve some credit today! I love you!

1 comment:

R said...

LMAO! I don't know which pic I'm laughing harder at, the interesting set of WalMart groceries (I don't want to know what you're doing with those) or the PRICELESS look on your face while you were cleaning.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...