Saturday, February 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 75- February 13th


I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

Today started out with a trip out into the winter wonderland with my momma! I know I'm biased, but I have the best mother alive. We went to rent some movies.. and she totally bought Burger King :) Nothing like chicken tenders, fries, bbq sauce, ranch dressing, and a large coke to make the day exceptional! We enjoyed our lunch together, chit chatted about life.. it was great! I haven't really got to sit down and talk to her in awhile because of how busy things have been so it was wonderful to catch up. Here's another shot of us waiting in line haha :) And yeahh, my momma represents Ohio State. Worrd, holmes!

Then it was time to get ready for my wonderful date night with the boyfriend! I usually always wear my hair straight or in a ponytail lol, so... today got curls! It's quite the change haha! I usually always wear jeans and a shirt when Eth and I are together.. and today he's getting a dress and curls! Crazy talk, right? haha! :)

Then it was time to load up the car. I'm not leaving till about 6 to head up there, but hey, I'm too excited! I wanted to be fully packed and ready to leave hehe! Here's a shot of my car.. my bags and food in the car.

And my mom is sending cookies with me that she made.. you can't see it really well but they are two big cookies and they say "Ethan" and "Alyssa" on them hehe! She's so precious :) Thanks mom! We love you!

I figured I'd update my Project 365 today before I leave to go to Ethan's and then I'll take pictures of the dinner he makes, our dessert, and all of that good stuff tonight and post those pictures with my update tomorrow hehe! :) I am so excited! I have one of the best boyfriends ever!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Tell someone you love them today! Cheers!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...