Sunday, February 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 76- February 14th


"I know what it is to not feel like you're in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand..." - PS I Love You

This would be the AMAZING meal my boyfriend cooked for me for our Valentine's Day dinner. Could he not be a chef? Let me tell you. It was absolutely delicious! Chicken quesadillas, spanish rice, and those cute little onions! I was SO impressed.. and okay, I am going to admit it, SO surprised, haha! He did an amazing job. He even took my lactose intolerance into consideration. I just absolutely adore him.

After our amazing meal, I rented "The Ugly Truth" (because I wanted a romantic chick flick, with some humor.. and a hot actor, haha!) and so we popped that in the DVD player to watch that. It was so nice to just lay down and relax with him. We get so caught up in our own schedules sometimes that we don't get time to just enjoy each other.


Then.. and I am 100% serious about this.. he had me watch his lava lamp LOL He got this lava lamp and was so impressed by it that we had to sit for about 25 minutes or so to see it in action, hehe! It is rather impressive, I am not going to lie. He is so adorable.

Then, Ethan decided to play the song he learned just for me.. and sing it. I was trying to be sneaky and record him on my cell phone... well, he figured out I was attempting to do this, so listen to this video and enjoy, haha! You can hear towards the end he'll say "I can see you, and I'm going to see you smile... and I feel like you're recording" and I say "OMG I'm not" haha! Yes, I lied, but dangit, I was caught!



And this would be us :) This was just before I left the house so I could meet my parents for our Valentine's Day plans, hehe. I love you Ethan! Thanks for an amazing day!

And this would be my Valentine's Day present. He bought me speakers that can connect to my laptop, iPod touch, DVD player, or TV. I always complain about how quiet the TV and my laptop are, so he wanted to nip that in the bud from here on out, haha! It looks great on the desk with my laptop, huh? Thanks lovie!


And my day was complete when I met my parents for dinner and movie. We went to see The Wolf Man (which I wasn't that impressed with, haha) and ate some good ol' Taco Bell. It was great just to spend some time with them. We haven't done that in awhile.


All in all, it was a fantastic weekend! I am so thankful for every person in my life. I love each and every one of you and just want to take the time to express that today.

Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.- Leo Tolstoy

Happy Valentine's Day and Cheers to Project 365.

1 comment:

R said...

Looks like you had a fantastic weekend! And thanks for not taking pictures of what you did with the whipped cream you bought Friday!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...