Monday, February 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 77- February 15th


"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome." -Anne Bradstreet

Oh, what would life be like without snow? We've seen it 11 consecutive days in a row, so why not today, haha! This is what it looked like this morning. Beautiful, it is. Just so difficult to drive in! And gets in the way of some precious time with the boyfriend, haha! :) But oh well, we can't change it so we might as well embrace it for what it is. Jaw dropping :)

Here's a few more pics of the snow:


And that'd be me with the snow, haha :)

And since it was snowing like crazy and there was really no place to go, I decided to clean this mess I call a bedroom! I even decided to take BEFORE pictures and AFTER.

BEFORE



AFTER:

And to accompany my cleaning was the Winchester brothers (there was a Supernatural marathon on TNT today) *sigh* How I love them.

And my night ended with hot cocoa, chili, Secret Life of the American Teenager, and One Tree Hill :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...