Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 78- February 16th


You measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you- The Bucket List

My Bucket List is slowly but surely coming along... and on that list is reading The Bible all the way through in a year. I printed off a chart and sadly, I got behind, so today was a catch up day! I still have a little more reading to do, but I'm getting there. I am so excited to read it and understand it and let it change my world. That's the point of a Bucket List right? To change your world. To change others worlds. To make an impact before you pass on from this life.

Then, I decided to continue on with the relaxing day I was having (worship music playing while reading the Good Book always seems to do that for me) I got a bubble bath! How soothing, right? Somedays, I just enjoy being alone, resting, thinking, and relaxing.

And the night ended with my wonderful boyfriend... we watched "Never Back Down" and honestly, it wasn't too shabby of a movie, haha! I always complain every time he picks a movie because I know it's going to be about fighting, sports, racing, cars, or women, haha! But it was a good movie. Plus I get to spend time with him.. and I'd endure any movie for that :)

Cheers to relaxing, simple days! and Project 365 :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...