Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 79- February 17th


Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot. ~Dutch Proverb

So, I woke up at about 5:00 this morning to get Ethan off to w
ork (I know, I make him sound like a little kid LOL) and I had a severe sore throat. As the day progressed, it seemed to just get worse. Sore throat, swollen glands, runny nose, headache, achey neck, cough.. it was just not fun. I literally laid in bed for about 5 hours. Then, I got soup made for me-- cheesy potato and bacon soup! It was absolutely delicious and really helped soothe my sore throat. Well, that and 2 benadryls, haha! I'm still feeling sick, but it was a good relief for the time being.

Then, I had to get motivated to actually get up and make french toast for my ladies!

It was our traditional girls night tonight.. and since we are all broke, we decided to cheap it up.. and stick with what we know- breakfast food. Here's a picture of my french toast with powdered sugar, cinnamon, syrup, and bananas! Yum!


And here's a lovely picture of my girls and me! We watched Secret Life, Haunting of Sorority Row, and American Idol. I just love them!


Cheers to days with my girls.. and Project 365 :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...