Friday, February 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 80- February 18th


Most of the time when we think we're sick, it's all in the head....

Well, I thought that might have been the case this past week. I had been complaining about being tired, about my ears hurting and what not, but I just thought it was allergies or good ol' cabin fever. So, I was just trying to treat it with sore throat spray, cough medicine, and good old fashioned anti bacterial hand gel...

But as the day progressed, I got worse... and worse.. and worse...

My mom brought me home soup. Dad brought me home Sprite. Boyfriend came over and spent the evening with me... everyone striving to make me feel better..

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...