Friday, February 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 81- February 19th


From the bitterness of disease man learns the sweetness of health. ~Catalan Proverb

And since I kept getting worse.. I knew a doctor's visit was in order. My whole body ached, my ears hurt, my throat hurt, I was tired all the time.. something just wasn't right. So, I dragged myself out of bed and drove to the doctor's to find my throat was a mess and it could be one of two things: strep throat or mono, but my symptoms were leading him to believe it was mono. And well, here I am. Suffering from mono.



Thank heavens I finally got medicine to treat it as well as ibuprofen to take away the pain that follows it. I just want to get feeling better. I've spent the past 3 days in bed and I'm just ready to go somewhere, see my friends, visit my boyfriend, live life again :)
Cheers to Project 365.. and health!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...