Sunday, February 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 82- February 20th


Happiness lies, first of all, in health. ~George William Curtis

This quote is true. I am generally a very happy person, but being sick has made me feel a little less happier than usual. Exhibit A is above. I have ate about 323423
4 bowls of soup this week due to a killer sore throat... oh, we have mixed up for sure though! Some kind of chicken/bacon soup, chicken noodle soup, tomato soup... all of the good stuff. Tomato soup has been my favorite however. So, here's a random shot of probably the 32343231 bowl of soup I had.. looks delicious, right?
And then I wanted to give everyone a view of the view I've had for the past week, haha! Nice, huh? I've watched SO many movies... or at least TRIED to watch SO many movies this week! I literally have only made it through about 2 of them total, but I gave an effort so that has to count for something, right?

And I finally had a visitor today, haha! My mom came in and watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton with me... and we watched about 3/4 of In the Land of Women as well! She kept joking it was "visiting hours" haha! It was great to actually sit and talk to someone! It gets rather lonely in this room.. all by yourself.. for a week, lol! :) So thanks momma for doing that!

And Ethan came and visited later on that night too! So, that means.. yes, I had TWO visitors! He keeps good company too :) I just love that boy!

Cheers to Project 365 and road to recovery!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...