Monday, February 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 84- February 22nd


This is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it :)

So, I'm sure my Project 365 hasn't been near as exciting as usual here lately, haha! I guess that's what being in bed does to ya, but I'm working on spicing it up! I finally got up the energy to finish my paper that was due today so here's an action shot of me using my self-created rubric to assess a few instructional technology tools. Sounds really fun, huh? hehe :) Oh believe me, it was!

Then I read a little bit in my neck book HEATHER got me. She knows I love everything about dreams.. interpreting dreams, hearing dreams, telling dreams.. I am just so fascinated by them! So, here's a shout out to Heather for buying it for me! I appreciate it sweetie! It was definitely a breath of fresh air from my day to day activities I've had here lately hehe!


And oh yes, more exciting news in the land o' Alyssa.. stripped my nail polish off. It feels so weird to see my real nails. They have been hidden under Positively Plum for about 2 months... it feels good to let them breathe, haha :) I just wanted a care free look for now, so there you have it! Plus, it gets really annoying trying to keep up on maintaining the nail polish on my nails... so, there you have it. Nude nails for awhile. *sigh*


And of course, I ended my night with Secret Life :)


Cheers to Project 365 and trying to feel better!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Woohoo for shout-outs!! I hope you like it. And I'm sorry you've been so sick :( Hopefully it goes away soon.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...