Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 85- February 23rd


When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around.

This would be a quote from Love Actually which is just one of the movies my mom rented for me to help me get through the rest of the week. Thanks mom! :) She rented tons of movies I've never seen before, so I'm uber excited! I got: Love Actually, Good Luck Chuck, Pursuit of Happyness, Eyes Wide Shut, Hide and Seek, Signs, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and Along Came Polly.. We can check Good Luck Chuck off of that list.. and soon, Love Actually (cause I'm watching it right now :)) Movies always seem to enhance my mood, let me tell you!

Then I spent the evening with Ethan and we watched...

And I picked my favorites and the two I think are going to be kicked off Thursday.

Favorites: Crystal Bowersox, Haeley Vaughn, and Didi Benami.

Voted off Thursday: Lacey Brown and Lilly Scott.

Cheers to Project 365 and once again, getting better! :)

1 comment:

R said...

Love Actually is one of my all time favorite movies

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...