Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 86- February 24th


I got some Sprite today from Tim Hortons. I can't really explain it.. but Sprite from there just tastes better than purchasing it from anywhere else. Weird, right? Eh. Anyways, it was delicious and just what I need for a sore throat that is STILL present. *rolls eyes* haha! I got 2 big glasses of it.. mmm boy! It was tasty!

Then I spent the day resting. My mom rented lots of movies as I said yesterday, so today I watched Love Actually, Signs, and Hide and Seek. Uber freaky movie, haha! I shouldn't watch scary movies alone! Lesson learned. Well, actually, I should have learned that lesson FOREVER ago, but I'm stubborn, so there you have it, hehe! Tomorrow the movie agenda is: Harry Potter, Along Came Polly, and The Pursuit of Happyness. I'm very excited! I've never seen any of them!


Then Helen and Kourtney came over to visit me! It was so nice to see humans, haha :) I've been inside other than doctor's appointments for the past week so I was very excited to see their smiling faces! We enjoyed the 2 hour American Idol tonight!

This would be my favorite- Lee Dwyze:

And as I did with the ladies... my favorite men are: Lee Dwyze, Casey James, and Michael Lynche.

Who do I think is going home? Alex Lambert and Jermaine Sellers.

We'll see tomorrow night, huh? :)

Cheers to Project 365, American Idol, and best friends!

Oh wait- and can I just ask... what was with the scarves tonight? haha!





No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...