Friday, February 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 87- February 25th


"The Word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword.."

My morning started off with some Bible reading! Still working on checking that off my Bucket List. But, it's also nice to just turn on some soft music and get lost in His love that shines from those pages... It was a wonderful way to start off my day :)

Then, I had to work on some homework. Only 9 more classes and I will finally have my Master's degree... which means I can progress on to actually starting my career! How exciting! I'm trying to just stay motivated and positive! Friday brings hours of working on a Final Project that's due Monday... more about that later, haha!


Then I spent the evening studying with Ethan. He is working on getting his CDL license, so we spent a couple of hours making flash cards with the crazy numbers and facts he's suppose to know to get his temps. I felt like I was back in high school again, haha! It was so fun! We had a little quiz... and he did a great job! It's pretty hilarious watching me try to test him over the information because half the time I have NO idea what I'm talking about! LOL But, we got through about 1/3 of the book... here's to getting through the next 2/3 by Monday!

And the rest of the night was spent engrossed in American Idol. I will say that none of the people I thought were getting voted off... got voted off. Come on America. Lets get our act together, haha! Sheesh! I'm already excited for next week though!

Cheers to Project 365 and to life! You are quite amazing :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...