Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 88- February 26th

Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis stated "I am a woman above everything else.."
and I'm pretty sure it's our nature to want cute little nails, hehe :) So, I took a little bit time once I got home from Ethan's today to do my nails! (while sipping on a delectable sweet tea I got from McDonals.. yum!) They aren't perfect (obviously because I did them haha) but they work! And Ethan loves them! I have had purple nails seriously since the day we started dating, so it's definitely a new, fresh look. I love it!

Then, despite the despicable weather that seems to plague us EVERY year on my birthday haha, we ventured out for a night of bowling :) My 23rd birthday is March 6th... we just decided to celebrate a little early since Corey was home this weekend. There wasn't a lot of people there because of how treacherous the roads were, but I am SO thankful for those that were there! Mom, Dad, Corey, Ethan, Makala, Brad, Tiffanee, Helen, Kourtney Sue, Hosh, Casey... you guys are amazing and I'd be lost without each and every one of you! Here are a couple shots from our night out:


Momma and me :)

The boyfriend, me, and my brother Brad, haha!

My brother Corey and me! :)

One of my best friends Kourtney and me :)

And one of my best friends Helen and me :)

It was a GREAT night last night! I am so thankful for the gift of life God gave me 23 years ago. I only hope that it is being used to the best of my ability.

Cheers to Project 365 and the breath of life.


(oh and a Happy Anniversary to my babe today! I love you!)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...