Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 90- February 28th

I believed in studying just because I knew education was a privilege. It was the discipline of study, to get into the habit of doing something that you don't want to do.
Wynton Marsalis

My morning began with my lovely final project that is due t
omorrow... that I haven't even started. *smacks head* In my defense, I was in bed like 10 of the past 14 days... with little to no energy to do anything. Now, my professor won't buy that excuse so I have to really get my little booty in gear tonight, but it sounds good right now haha! So, I tried to get a little jump on it this morning.. and then I'll really start hammering it later on tonight.

Then, my mom made an AMAZING dinner. If you have never had twice baked potatoes.. you are definitely missing out. Look at how good this meal was:
Then, sadly, it was time for my brother Corey to head back to school. He goes to college about 75 miles away from where we live.. so it's about once a month we see him. He's my best friend.. love you bub!

Then I worked on some job applications. Y'all need to be sending some prayers up for me... crossing your fingers.. something.. pleeease, haha! I am desperately in need of a job and I'm just praying for God's perfect will in this situation!


Then we went to my little cousin Brady's 4th birthday party hehe! It was a Tonka truck theme.. whoohoo! :)

And I had to try on this awesome fire truck hat, haha!

Cheers to Project 365 :)


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...