Monday, March 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 91- March 1st

What a strange power there is in clothing. ~Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm a girl, so of course I LOVE clothing, haha! Today I tried a little college girl look.. book bag, black hat, black scarf... ya know how that goes, haha! :) And those are my FAVORITE jeans ever! Just wanted to share my wardrobe choice for today, haha!

Then I spent about 6 hours today working on my final project for class. I had to develop an implementation plan in PowerPoint to accommodate the needs of a student (s) in my classroom or work setting that has special learning needs. I chose to do my project on Gifted and Talented students. I LOVE making power point projects, so I had a great deal of fun doing it, haha, but it just took forever! It ended up being 20 slides long with a great speech to go along with it I would eventually have to present to a school board to get funding for 3 technology tools. Fun, fun, fun!


Then, to break up the stress of the day, I took a REALLY relaxing, hot, bubble bath and got some Subway! Mmm, my favorite! I had a 6" steak sub on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread with pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, and lots of chipotle sauce with a sweet tea and baked BBQ lays! Yummy yummy yummy! Plus, I got to spend some time with my momma!


And the rest of the evening was spent with Hot Chocolate and Rules of Engagement! I was SO excited this was premiering tonight, haha! This show is by far one of the most hilarious TV shows out there and if you aren't watching it, you should be haha!


Cheers to Project 365... and still getting better! I'm still REALLY tired, but my body is feeling 10x better! Thank God!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...