Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 92- March 2nd


"Research is to see what everybody else has seen and to think what nobody else has thought." -Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

I start my Research and Methodology class today and I can tell you right now.. it is going to be my most challenging class I have ever had. The workload seems a bit overwhelming and the final project will literally take weeks to do.. if I want to do it as best as possible, but through this challenge, I am VERY excited. I am going to learn so much through this class. I get to do my own research project, literature review, etc. It should be interesting, that is for sure!

And since I had lots of reading to do for this class, Ethan and I had a study night. He came over so that he could study for his Motorcycle permit test that he has to take today (as well as his CDL test) and I read through the 1st 3 chapters of my textbook. I know, I'm a complete nerd, but we had such a good time, haha! It was so cute watching him high light everything he needed to know.. I had some music going. It was actually an entertaining night, haha! Good luck today babe on your tests!


And then, since it's Tuesday night-- it was AMERICAN IDOL night! It was guy night last night because of Crystal getting sick, and let me tell you-- I loved it! I was bored with a few performances but the men like Michael, Casey, and Lee definitely spiced things up! And Alex, he's starting to grow on me too! Those are definitely my top 4 guys! But my favorite would have to be:


His voice is just incredible. I love the sound of it, I love the song choices. I definitely think he'll be in the top 2! I LOVED his version of Lips of an Angel last night. Amazing! TEAM LEE! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...