Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 93- March 3rd


A simple enough pleasure, surely, to have breakfast alone with one's husband, but how seldom married people in the midst of life achieve it. - Anne Spencer

Well, Ethan isn't my husband, haha, but this morning we got to spe
nd time together while he ate breakfast. I hadn't cooked him breakfast in awhile because of being sick, so I thought this morning would be a great morning to do that! He got french toast with blueberries, cinnamon, sugar, powdered sugar, and syrup... with a glass of his favorite juice and a cup of hot chocolate (cause he doesn't have heat in his car-- gotta keep my baby warm, haha!) I love mornings when he can eat and we can just sit there and chit chat before he leaves for work. I love that boy.

Then, to keep up with my Betty Crocker theme I had going on today
, haha, I decided to cook some dinner too! Tonight we had Ranch Chicken over rice! Mmm! Chicken, green peppers, onions, and ranch chicken with some amazing brown rice. It smelled so good! I love cooking! :)


Then it was off to Ethan's to study and watch American Idol. It's girl's night tonight and we are so excited. (Our favorites are: Haeley, Crystal, and Didi) We sound like such an old, married couple, haha! We study for things, watch AI, and crash by 9:30. Sheesh! haha! But I love being with him, so it's worth it.


And I thought I'd share the present my parents got me for my birthday :) A new necklace and shirt! I love it! Thanks mom and dad!
Cheers to Project 365 and life! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...