Thursday, March 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 114- March 24th


T.E Lawrence stated, "All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible."

Truth be told, I have some crazy dreams. I have some odd am
bitions. And at times, it feels like they're not as reachable as I'd like them to be, but I know that whatever happens is meant to be and if I work hard... something good will eventually happen. Well, today happened to be one of those days, thank God! I got news of a possible job opportunity and I am SO thankful for this. God knows exactly what we need... when we need it. And I'm just trusting Him to take care of the situation, calm my nerves (hehe), and be with me through the entire journey. I know I don't deserve His blessings, but I am SO thankful He gives them. So the above is a snapshot of my desk area... I had to call around and get tons of information for the power point presentation I need for this interview.
I just want to do my best and always remain grateful for this opportunity. I don't know where these doors will lead, but I'm willing to follow...

And the rest of the night was spent with the fam, then with Ethan. We, of course, watched American Idol... because we're both addicts, haha! We had it pretty well narrowed down on the top 3. Except I thought Andrew Garcia was going to be there, but I kind of had a feeling Paige was going home. Tim Urban keeps getting lucky, but I think he's going to be kind of "stuck" on R&B week next week. Guess we'll see :)

And I have to share this video LOL. Ethan worked til late last night... so, he got home, ate, and went and showered. I was watching American Idol and I kept hearing something and I was like "what the heck?"..... I muted the TV and here he was signing "Hound Dog" by Elvis, so I OF COURSE, recorded it LOL




Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...