Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 113- March 23rd


Laurence J. Peter stated, "It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week...." bahaha, if that isn't the truth. Nah, totally kidding! I don't mind doing laundry and there was a GOOD BIT to get done today. This was literally what I did for most of the day. I didn't realize how much had accumulated over the weekend. And there were tons of dishes to do too! lol But it was alright! I turned up the music and got things done. I love being productive hehe! :)
Then, being oh so sweet, my daddy brought me a sweet tea from Subway. Sweet tea is my favorite... and it was just what I needed to brighten up that gloomy day!

Then mom, Corey, and I were suppose to meet Brad and Montana at McDonalds. Well, Brad and Montana didn't end up showing up LOL, but we TOTALLY scored FREE frozen McLattes at McDonalds! How freaking awesome is that? FREE. That is one of my favorite words. Of course, I jumped on that offer. It was SO good too! Whipped cream, caramel, latte... yummy! Looks good huh?

And the night ended with Ethan and me working on his resume so he could apply for a job at his current company..

and then some good ol' American Idol. I have to say I was pretty bored last night. I'm still Team Lee, but I just think last night was lagging on some things. Who do I think is going home tonight? Well, I think Bottom 3 will be: Paige, Andrew, and Didi. As much as I love Didi, I thought the judges gave some terrible feedback and that will hurt her in the end. However, I don't think she'll go home. I believe it'll be Paige. So, there you have my analysis, haha!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...