Monday, March 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 112- March 22nd


I tried a slightly different style of dress today, haha! Had on my ol' school shirt, with a white undershirt, some tighter jeans, and converse.... just wanted to be a lil' different today, hehe! I think it worked... maybe? haha!

And most of my day was spent working on my "Procedures or Method" paper. Oh, fun times, ya know? haha!

And then I made Ranch Chicken for dinner! Mmmm yummy! It was good too [*ahem* if I do say so myself haha!] All you do is throw 1lb of chicken into a pan, a bottle of ranch dressing, and cut up peppers. Bake at 400 degrees for about an hour. Keep checking. You might have to cook it a little longer depending :)



I was anticipating my glasses coming today.. but no such luck! Lets all cross our fingers for tomorrow, k? :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...