Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 111- March 21st


A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. ~Maya Angelou
The day started off at my sister and aunt's choir concert at Muskingum University. They did such a good job! We told her she better know how much we love her because we missed OSU playing Georgia Tech for that concert, haha! But it was worth it. Well, from what I could see it was worth it, haha! This was my view the ENTIRE time, lol Good times, baha!

Plus, it's my sister's birthday! So, after the concert we all went out to Tumbleweed to celebrate! This is Grandma, Corey, and Jennifer hanging out before the food got there. Love Corey's face, haha!

My margarita [fruity drink to Grandma hahaha] it was YUMMY!

Grandma threw up the peace signs with Jenn, LOL

And we were singing to the birthday girl
And this was the fam hanging out outside Tumbleweed. This is our normal picture, LOL

And our NOT so normal picture, haha! We are just not a serious family LOL

And we go pulling up to take Jenn to her car. It's the ONLY car around.. and we obviously know what her car looks like.. and she says "Hey, my car's right there..." NO KIDDING! hahaha!!

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Cheers to Project 365!



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...