Saturday, March 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 110- March 20th


Bella, you give me everything just by breathing. - Edward Cullen

This movie, these quotes just steal my heart. And so I, of course, went and bought it this morning! I was SO excited to see it again! Gah, I'm just in love with everything about it... I need me an Edward Cullen, haha! :P Such a good movie! If you haven't seen it or read the books.. I highly recommend it! June 30th Eclipse comes out :) Who's excited? You know I am!


And after buying New Moon, I got some groceries for Eth's house, haha! We needed some snacks, fur suree. So, bought some goodies. And a toothbrush, baha! I'm sick of having to lug one back and forth, so there you have it!

And above is another summer look hehe! I LOVE Spring and Summer. Whoohoo! :) And why do I love Spring/Summer so much you might be wondering? For this reason right here--- sitting on the porch swing.. reading *sigh* So relaxing. It's my favorite thing to do..... LOVE it.

And it was an exciting day around the house cause Corey came home for Spring Break! I just love my brother :)


And I had to get a picture with Brad too cause he felt left out haha!


Cheers to Project 365! :)


1 comment:

R said...

I love the spring/summer weather too! You're so not alone.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...