Saturday, March 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 109- March 19th


My day started off at 5AM... got all of these envelopes stuffed and licked and ready to be sent out Saturday...applying for jobs! Please say a little prayer, cross your fingers... something... that someone will get back to me hehe! It is greatly appreciated :) I need some munnn-ayyy, ya feel me? haha!

Then, the Friday ritual continues with cleaning the house. I LOVE doing it though. I crank up the music, open up the windows, and have a blast! Here's a shot of me sleeping the hallway. Good times, good times, haha!

And oh mylanta! This is what I had for lunch today! Yes, I reverted back to 4th grade. No, I am not ashamed, haha!!


Then, I had Brad take a picture of this. I've never been able to pass a basketball between my legs before and Brad taught me how to do it last night.. oh, well then of course, I was on FIRE. I'm a straight balla, ya feel me? hahaha :) We played basketball for like 2-3 hours last night. Yea, I was worn out. I lost every time, but hey, I tried :P


Then it was time to get ready for the Ohio State basketball game. They won! Wahoo! So here's me representin' haha!


And it was my dad, Brad, Montana, Helen, and me watching the game. We had some good times, funny times, awkward times, hahaha! But all in all, it was a good night :)

The brother comes home tomorrow!

Cheers to Project 365! :D

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...