Thursday, March 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 108- March 18th


Jennifer Sky said once "I was very introverted. I had glasses and was kind of weird...." well, I've never been what we call "introverted" but I have glasses and I'm really weird, so this quote basically fits, haha! :) And today.. I ordered two new pair of glasses! As I previously stated, I'm weird. I know, I know. So I ordered an orange pair of those glasses above and a black/hot pink pair! They should be here by Monday so I'll have pics of me posing with them of course, haha! I am SO excited! I haven't got new glasses in well, about a year or so! I love it haha! Ethan said these ones are gonna make me look like a geek even more *smacks head* we'll see, huh? :)

And I have to share something that NEVER happens.....

Yes, that is a FULL TANK of gas in MY car, haha! Anyone that knows me, knows that I am always running below half a tank. I'm too impatient to sit and fill it up all the way, but today, it was gorgeous out, had some music playing.. and decided I'd fill that suckaaaa up, haha! Beautiful sight, huh? I agree.


And I tried out a salad tonight at Subway! Yum! I had never had one before, but I got one with lettuce, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and croutons.. with some vinegar and oil. Oh, and of course a sweet tea! It was definitely a tasty dinner!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...