Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 107- March 17th


As you may already know, I have a slight obsession with McDonalds sweet teas. Wellll, I have also added on another addiction--- chicken salad sandwiches from Tim Hortons. Yes, I stopped at 6:30 this morning and ordered one... with salt and vinegar chips.. and a Sprite and let me tell you what... it was DELICIOUS. And yes, I would like one now, baha! Soooo good! I recommend that meal to ANYONE :)

Then I spent a good part of the day working on a project and reading about 150 pages for class tomorrow. Yes, it's nothing but good times in the world of Alyssa, haha! :) I'm a colorful highlighter... love to write in the margins. It's one of my favorite things lol!


Then, we had this brilliant idea to wash the vehicles! Oh, it was fun, haha! And most definitely needed. I should have taken a BEFORE picture of my car so you could see how dirty it was! Here's some action shots of the car-washing that was going on.

(the three vehicles being washed)

(Mom washing her van)

(Dad being awfully weird... washing his truck, baha)

(That's me washing my car)

(and the AFTER look of my car :))

Then Adam and Audra stopped by for a visit with the boys. Here's a shot of Brody. I just adore this lil' guy hehe!

And my night ended with some Gary Unmarried and American Idol. The usual, right? I missh my boo. He's working, but oh well. I shall see him soon :)

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...