Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 106- March 16th


It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. ~Charles Dickens


And that's how it was today! I know, I know... it's not Spring OR Summer yet, but it was close to 60 degrees today and I was SO excited to take advantage of it, haha! Now, everyone knows I love me some Fall and Winter, but I was definitely stoked to pull out the capris and tank top today, hehe! :) So, thought I'd give a little snap shot at the first day of wearing Summer wardrobe 2010.


And I was a TOTAL geek today. Square glasses, cup of coffee, blueberry muffin, laptop, writing... yeah, it was one of those days, haha! I have like 150 pages to read by tomorrow for my class, so I decided to do it in style today :)


And I had to document the gorgeous day we had today!
And while I was working on my homework, chillin on the porch swing doing a crossword puzzle.. I had this song on repeat the ENTIRE time. Seriously. I know it's Hannah Montana, but I am in LOVE with it. Such good lyrics.. and explains exactly how I feel right now.

"I'm just a girl.... with a dream that got the best of me."

And the night ended of course with good ol' American Idol :)

This would be my favorite :)

And who do I think is getting voted off tonight? I'm hoping for Lacey Brown, but I think it'll be Tim Urban. We shall see I guess.

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...