Monday, March 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 105- March 15th


Scarlett Johansson stated "I don't go to McDonalds anymore. After I saw Super Size Me... no way!" Eh, well, I don't really care, haha! I still go to McDonalds and definitely enjoy it! My brother and Marie bought me a $25 gift card to McDonalds for my birthday... so, I stopped and got me a hashbrown, sausage biscuit, and two sweet teas! Mmm! Yummy! It's my favorite thing to do when I leave Ethan's, haha!


And this is what I did ALL day long. I am so not even kidding either. From the time I woke up, till about 7PM.. I worked on my Literature Review. Now, if I'd been a good little college student and started working when it was assigned, this wouldn't have been an issue, but there you have it.. I waited, procrastinated, and got stuck having to work my tail off today to get it done on time, haha! But it's done and I don't have to worry about it from here on out, wahoo! :)

And lemme just note... at 7PM when I got done, this is what it looked like outside:


Definitely haven't seen it this light out... at 7PM in quite some time, so I'm pretty excited :) hehe!

And I also have to document this:


Yes, allergy season has started up once again. I'm back to being miserable with a sore throat, runny nose, watery eyes, lack of oxygen. It's good times, haha. Cheers to Spring and Summer, baha!

And the night ended with Secret Life.. tradition, I know :)


Cheers to Project 365! :)



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...