Monday, March 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 104- March 14th


Alright, so first of all, I have to share a story I forgot to share Saturday. Saturday night we went to a Mexican restaurant in Columbus and I, of course, had to use the restroom. So, I go into the bathroom, do my thang, and I go to wash my hands. Well, since this is the 21st century, I assume that the sink is automatic. You know what I'm talking about, right? You wave your hand in front of the faucet and it automatically turns on... So, I wave my hands about 45 times trying to get this sucka to turn on. The chick next to me walks over and pulls that lever up and the water comes on, baha! Yea, I looked like the biggest idiot in the world LOL I just had to share that neato little story, haha!

Then, we got up Sunday morning (tiredly might I add thanks to a little thing called SPRING FORWARD, haha) and momma cooked us lunch. It was so good! Baked steak, homemade mashed potatoes, corn, bread... mm! Yummy! I loved it!

Then, I of course packed up the gear and headed to my loverrrrs house. I love being with him, spending time with him, his house, everything about him :) haha! I just wanted to be with him last night, so despite the elements, I braved it and journeyed to him, haha :)


And once I got down there, Ethan had to do some things (watch a fight *cough cough* haha) so I spread out on his living room floor as I always do to work on homework, and worked on my Lit Review that's due today. Good times, lemme tell ya haha! It's hilarious going down there and seeing his friends while I'm sitting there slaving away on a report. I'm the Geek of the group, but ya know what? I'm a-okay with that, haha!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...