Saturday, March 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 103- March 13th



I close my eyes, thinking that there is nothing like an embrace after an absence, nothing like fitting my face into the curve of his shoulder and filling my lungs with the scent of him.
So, I let Ethan open his birthday present early. I know, I’m a total sucker, haha! But I was so excited and I’m TERRIBLE with surprises, baha! So I took it to him and let him open it.. and he loved it! I am so happy! I sometimes think I love buying people presents more than getting presents lol! I just love seeing their reactions! One of my favorite things!
I like when we sit next to each other and your leg fits perfectly against mine. I like when our feet bump
and we don't apologize.
I like this comfort.
I like this closeness.

I like you.
Yea, I love waking up next to this man, hehe! I had to wake up kinda early because I had a busy day today, soo here’s a cute lil picture of Eth still snoozing.. and me snapping pics, per usual :)
Then it was off to Chloe Rose's 4th birthday party!
She turns 4 on March 16th, so we had a Thomas the Train party to celebrate that! And of course, two of my favorite people EVER were there, haha! My sister and my cousin… and we had a grand ol’ time.

And then, since my dad’s birthday was yesterday, we took him to Columbus for dinner and to a Columbus Blue Jackets game tonight! It was a surprise.. and lemme tell ya! He was surprised, haha! His reaction was priceless when he saw the tickets.. and he even got a little choked up, which made me choked up, hehe! Here’s a few pictures from the game:
Fights, my favorite part, haha!
And the crew, haha! Mom, Dad, Corey, and me :) We had such a good time!
Happy Birthday Dad!

Cheers to a crazy, busy day... and Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...