Friday, March 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 102- March 12th


“People always say that, when you love someone, nothing in the world matters. But that’s not true, is it? You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more.”

So, it's the boyfriend's birthday in a few weeks and I had this idea that I was going to buy him an Ipod or a Zune because, well, I get sick of burning CDs for him when he gets tired of the one he has, haha! So, thanks to a good friend Abi, she helped me out, and we got the hook up for Eth. A 32GB Zune, car charger, wall charger, USB cord, and 2 covers for an absolutely amazing price! So, of course, I jumped on that deal. Last night I uploaded the Zune software, got TONS of music, and picked up the Zune today, haha! I am SO excited to give it to him. He already knows he's getting it, but oh well! We got about 1700 songs on it, some playlists, his motorcycle as the background... he is set to go! I can't wait to give it to him when he gets home from work! :)

Here's another shot of it and all the stuff with it:

And some great people that I know are selling peanut butter eggs, so I picked up 2 of those for Ethan and I today. Can't wait to eat it! Yum!

And TODAY WAS A FLIP FLOP day! Do you know how excited I was? LOL Everyone told me I looked so comfy! I had on an old school Old Navy cotton skirt, tank top, and some flip flops wifffff my hobo bag, haha! Beach bum, anyone? lol :)

And the day ended with Ethan! He got to open his birthday present early cause he's spoiled, haha! So there are my bags :)

Happy Birthday Dad! :)

Cheers to Project 365!



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...