Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 101- March 11th


Jennifer Aniston said "I always say don't make plans, make options.." and I have found that to be very true in my life. I had plans to wake up early, get ready, pick up lunch, and surprise Ethan this morning. But guess what? I wake up and go to get a shower.. and we have no water! Craziness, I tell you! And I was NOT leaving this house without a shower, that is for sure, haha! I looked a wreck.. sooo, about 5 hours later, the water finally comes back on.. and it's too late to follow through with my plans. Dangit. I was so excited too, but you know what they say... everything happens for a reason :)

So, instead of spending the day with Ethan, I gathered my research books, notecards, highlighters, pens, and laptop.. got the porch swing set up... and sat outside and worked on my Literature Review. It was soooo relaxing and such a great day to get some work done. I just LOVE it. I missed being with my boy, but it was definitely a good homework-catchup day.


And then, we got Subway for dinner.. I tried the BMT. And... did not enjoy it at all, lol! I was starving so I chowed down, but I won't get it again, lol! I know, I'm weird, I'm weird. It's ssooo american, but whatever, haha! I'm just not a fan, but the BBQ Baked Lays and sweet tea definitely hit the spot :)


And I finished the night with some American Idol! Voted off tonight was: Todrick, Katelyn, Lilly, and Alex. Loved Alex. Bless his heart, he broke my heart. And I was shocked Lilly left and Katie stayed.

and let me just say TEAM LEE! :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...