Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 100- March 10th


You want to know what happiness is? It's waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, shifting under the blankets, and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see them in their most peaceful, innocent and vulnerable state. They breathe as though the weight of the world lays on anyones shoulders but their own. You smile, and kiss their face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake them. You turn back around and an involuntary grin forms on your face. You feel an arm wrap around your waist, and you know it doesn't get any better than this.
I got to wake up next to this gentle giant this morning hehe :) I LOVE these kind of mornings. He didn't have to work, so it was just lots of talking and cuddling which is something we rarely get to do with him having to go to bed so early and get up so early. It was amazing. I'm a total creeper and sometimes just enjoy watching him sleep, haha. He's just adorable. My best friend. I couldn't imagine life without him in it.


Then, I cooked dinner tonight! We had a Mexican feast! Taco salad, nachos, burritos.. salsa, ranch dressing.. lettuce, cheese, onions.. beef, beans.. mmm, you name it! And it was scrumptious! (If I'm allowed to say so myself, haha!) I LOVE cooking and having dinner ready when the family gets home, so this was an amazing feeling. I hear once I run my own household it won't be the same, but I can't help but think I won't be able to shake that feeling I get seeing people enjoy something I made for them :)

And I spent my evening twittering and watching American Idol, haha! I LOVE it. Who do I think is going home tomorrow? Well, it doesn't really matter cause it's never anyone I think, baha, but I'll still say.. I think it's going to be Aaron Kelly and Andrew Garcia (oh- and hopefully Lacey Brown and Lilly Scott) We'll see how it plays out tomorrow.

Cheers to Day 100 of Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...