Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project 365: Day 99- March 9th

Know, first, who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly. ~Epictetus

Thank you grandma for the new sweater and hat! She bought this for me for my birthday and I just LOVE it! It's totally something I would wear, haha! I LOVE it and thank you Grandpa for dropping it off!

And for breakfast this morning? Oh... a bottle of coke and tater tots! Hey, hey, hey... I was thinking... it's like coffee and hashbrowns! haha! It was yummy!


Then, I decided it was time to redo my nails, so I gave myself a little manicure hehe! :) It's nice to just relax for a few.


And of course... our annual girl's night so we could watch us some Secret Life and American Idol. I just love these girls :) And let me just say I'm totally TEAM CRYSTAL! :D I'm saying she's Top 4.


Cheers to Project 365 :)

1 comment:

R said...

Your eating habits just amaze me!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...