Monday, March 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 98- March 8th

Just around the corner in every woman's mind - is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit, or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her. ~Wilhela Cushman

I decided to wear the cute lil tank top Kourt bought me today! :) I LOVE it. Thank you so much Kourt! It's comfy and cool! Will definitely come in handy when it starts getting really warm out hehe!

Lo and behold, my registration and new tags FINALLY came in for my car! Thank heavens because I wasn't gonna be able to drive it today if they didn't! But they are here.. and on! Not straight, but hey, at least it's there, haha!


And when I got in my car to put the registration in the glove compartment, I realized that my car was an absolute MESS! Chips, like 50 empty water bottles, trash, gunk on my door from spilling pop, blankets, coats.. that poor thing hadn't been cleaned out since probably summer '09? Sheesh! Neglect much? haha! So, I decided since it was a gorgeous day outside, I'd clean out my car... windex it, dust it, and vacuum it! She looks great!

(Front seat)

(Back seat)

I feel much better now that that is taken care of!

Then I worked on my paper preparing for my research project.. and boy, that was wearing my brain out, haha! So I decided that it was one of these kind of days:

Mmm, love me some icing :)

And the rest of the evening was spent eating pizza, watching Rules of Engagement, and Gossip Girl! Good times :D

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

R said...

Did you eat icing out of the container!?

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...