Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 97- March 7th


Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest. ~Larry Lorenzoni

Glad I had another one this year, hehe! And I woke up this m
orning to a present from my brother Corey and his girlfriend Marie! They bought me lots of scrapbooking things (because I'm going to start a Project 365 scrapbook soon, yay!) and a $25 giftcard to McDonalds.. because ANYONE that knows me knows I have breakfast there at least 2x a week... if not more, haha! So, that will definitely come in handy! Thank you Corey and Marie!

Then, I worked on some more job applications because yes, I am still most definitely on the hunt, haha! Lets all cross our fingers, legs, and say our prayers that someone will call me back! :)


Then, my mom and I went to the funeral home for the calling hours of my Grandpa Smith's sister. It was his last sibling so it was a moment grandpa really needed us. We spent some time there with the family, then we headed to Family Video to rent some movies, to Tim Horton's to get some grub (and drinks), and went through the car wash!

(Our car wash experience, haha)

(And our Tim Hortons! Mom got: a cappuccino and a fruit explosion muffin; I got: a sweet tea and a yummy chicken salad sandwich on wheat-- toasted. My favorite)

When we finally got home, my mom asked me how my project went from my class and what my grade was and I forgot that I hadn't even looked, so I jumped online and checked it out.. and I was expecting the worst because I felt like I repeated a lot of the same stuff throughout the power point, but here's what my Professor said :)


Thank God! I was so nervous hehe! :)

Then to complete my birthday weekend, Helen and Kourt came over for a movie! We ended up watching Couples Retreat and it was SO hilarious! So, we enjoyed the movie... ate some KFC/Burger King... and I got to open some presents!

Here's the picture frame (and picture) Kourt got me along with a cute tank top!


And the cute card :)

And my girls and me after the movie!

Thanks for everything ladies! You are the best :)

Cheers to Project 365 and this grand ol' life that we have!

1 comment:

R said...

I need to commission you to make me a scrapbook. I so suck at the creative stuff!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...