Friday, March 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 116- March 26th


Now, lemme tell ya a story here. We go to Crooksville... a tiny little village.. city.. something like that, haha, for lunch today! We were suppose to meet Grandma Rose at our favorite lil restaurant. So, we pull up there and it says that they are closed from March 26th- March 30th... so grandma says "Hey, lets just drive over to Peaches! I like the food there too...." and WHAT DO YOU KNOW.... we pull up and see this sign.... "Closed For Vacation this Week!" It was like the village food gods were out to get us, haha! Thankfully Subway was still open and so we all went there to eat!

Here's a shot of us and Grandma Rose.

And I HAVE to share this video LOL because it'll reveal how technologically challenged I am at times. I legit thought I was taking a picture..... yea, I wasn't.



Then, we journeyed down to visit our other Grandma and Grandpa. And so, I'm sitting at the kitchen table helping Grandma solve the Cryptoquote from today and I decide to get out my MnMs I packed away. I open up the box.. and you can imagine how ticked I was to find that there were like 47 MnMs in this little bag INSIDE THE BOX. I thought the whole box was full of MnMs, but nooooooo, I got 47 (and yes we counted) in a small bag, haha! I wasn't a happy camper LOL


And here's a picture of Corey and me with Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Gene :)

And the rest of the night was spent watching my beloved Buckeyes lose to Tennesee! :( They just didn't play good enough defense to win... as sad as it is for me to say that. It's true. Momma made some good food though! Taco ring :)

And here's the crew:

(Corey, Mom, Dad, Montana, Brad, and Helen)

And here's Montana, Helen, and me after they lost. We were trying to not show our sadness and disappointment.

Cheers to Project 365!



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...