Sunday, March 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 117- March 27th


"The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each of you is a fuse." - Edward Koch

I finally received my diploma from Ashford University today. I graduated in August 2009, however, due to some financial aid difficulties, they were withholding my diploma. But THANK GOD, we got matters worked out and I FINALLY received it today! I was SO happy because it made everything feel.... official. It was one of the best feelings ever. And I cannot wait to receive my Master's Degree in May 2011. Another great day in my life I believe. Here are a couple of other shots of it:


And then I went to the Big Brothers/Big Sisters bowl for Kid's Sake with my mom. Here's a picture of her team:


And yes, I had THREE SLICES OF PIZZA. Ron kept making me eat more cause he bought it LOL and I had to make sure everyone knew about it!

And then my brother had to go back to college today :( Sad, sad day! We miss you already bub! Here's a shot of dad, Brad, and Corey hahaha... they think they're somethin!

And here's Corey and my momma!


Happy Birthday to my brother's girlfriend, Marie!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...