Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 119- March 29th


Katharine Hepburn once said "Death will be a great relief. No more interviews." And honestly, I can see where she was coming from, because interviews are stressful. I had an interview this morning with a local high school concerning implementing a distance learning program into the high school. I was so nervous, but thank God He was there with me, wrapping His arms around me, calming every worry. I have never been good in situations where I'm "alone" in something... hence driving to an unfamiliar location, walking around alone, etc. But He (God) stayed right by my side. Gave me an overwhelming peace. It was amazing. I am so blessed to have Him! The interview went great and I fully believe that good things will happen with it!

Then, funny story here, haha. I stopped to get a McDonalds Sweet Tea this morning on my way there and I most of punctured a hole in it in my cup holder or something because when I lifted the cup up to drink.... it spilled ALL down the front of me LOL And I located the little suckaa that caused the riff-raff, haha! There's the culprit:


Then I came home.. and lo and behold my glasses I had ordered arrived! I've been waiting so long for these it seems like and here they are:

(Black and Pink)

(Orange)

And I figured since a job was in my future, I should get organized, haha! So I cleaned out and organized my purse. My wallet still had stuff in it from 2006. Yeah, terrible! LOL So here's a shot of me cleaning out my purse :)

And then I worked on Ethan's Easter present. Don't even attempt to guess what is up my sleeve, cause you'll be wrong, baha. I can't wait! I have some shopping to do of course, but Sunday will be so much fun! :) hehe!

And the rest of the evening was spent celebrating a GREAT day with Ethan! :) I met his momma finally! Yea, we've been dating for what seems like ever and I hadn't met her yet hehe! She was a sweetheart and we had a great time!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...