Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Project 365: Day 120- March 30th


Sarah Paretsky stated, "I wish I could remember where I put things. I spend half my life looking for my keys. With the other half I look for my glasses." And while the keys part is true *smacks head* the glasses part isn't... because I constantly wear mine, haha. And so I figured if I have to wear them, might as well wear them in style, right? hehe! This was just me trying out the orange pair again and you know what? I kinda like them! hehe!

Then, guess what I saw for the FIRST TIME THIS YEAR!! The Ice cream man! I heard his little jingle, looked out the window.. and lo and behold, he was driving past. I didn't get any ice cream this time because, well, I didn't have money, haha, but you best believe I will be enjoying it later on this week! :)

And after I weighed the idea of getting ice cream...and realized I had no money, I decided to go for a walk... to burn off the calories I could POSSIBLY gain by the end of the week, haha! It was a GREAT day for it. I didn't have anyone that wanted to walk with me, but it was okay! I enjoyed the breeze, sunshine, birds chirping. It was lovely :)

And then the end of the night was, of course, spent watching American Idol... because we're addicts, haha! Lee did AMAZING last night. He is definitely my #1 along with Crystal, Mike, and Casey. Who do I think is in the bottom 3 this week? Tim, Didi, and Siobhan. Hopefully this week, Tim gets voted off. But he's stuck around this long... I don't know why I'd assume he'd get the boot now, haha! Oh and can I just say that Andrew Garcia ROCKED "Forever" by Chris Brown? Amazing version. I'd download it. We'll see what tonight holds I suppose.....


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...