Thursday, April 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 121- March 31st


My morning started off working on Ethan's Easter present again. I had a lot of "pre-stuff" to get done, so that's what I've been doing before I go shopping for everything else tomorrow. I am super excited for him to get it hehe! I just hope he likes it! lol I'm sure, however, since food is involved, he will, bahahah!

Then, I went to lunch and shopping with my momma! Got a nice lil outfit for summer, I'm feelin' it, haha. I get hot so easily, so shorts and t-shirt/tank top work well for me in the summmmmma-time :)

And while I was out, I stopped at Wendys. Got me a #1 and figured I'd pick Ethan up a salad and take it to him last night so he'd have something for work today.... and well guess what I did. LEFT IT IN THE FRIDGE! Grrr. I hate how forgetful I am sometimes! So, of course, he didn't get his salad today for lunch... *smacks head* but here it is.. still sitting in the fridge. Looks great, huh? haha!

And the night ended with Ethan.. watching American Idol.... and the UFC fights. Whoohoo, right? haha! And can I just say, I CANNOT believe Tim Urban is STILL there. Sorry Tim, but Didi was a MUCH better singer than you. I'm shocked.

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

MirandaLorene said...

If 13 year olds didn't have cell phones, Tim would've been sent home a long time ago.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...