Friday, April 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 122- April 1st


Mother Teresa said, "We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls." And mm, how I love nature. Today was an absolutely GORGEOUS day to lay out and catch some rays! Nature just has a way of calming me. Making me feel at peace. Making me feel like problems just aren't that big compared to the vastness of this earth. That if God can make something as beautiful as the trees, the moon, the stars.. the sun, he can make something beautiful with my life.

And after the lovely 2 hours of laying out.. and getting sunburned, haha, Mom decided to make some burgers and fries. And she ALWAYS forgets that if she's running the deep fryer, oven, and microwave at the same time... a fuse blows, baha. You can see here... no lights are on.. because she blew the fuse... AGAIN, haha. I just love her! LOL

And then after downing some burger and fries.. I figured it was time for a WALK. So, I enjoyed one alone. I love just turning my ipod on and shutting out the world for just a little bit. Such an amazing experience :)

And this would be my April Fools joke I played on Corey, Makala, and Jennifer. The only 3 I knew that wouldn't take it TOO seriously, haha. Corey didn't fall for it, but Makala and Jennifer both said "OMG...." and Makala even asked how Ethan and I were after finding out, baha. I just love these guys! lol

My dad pulled a fast one on me earlier today by texting me and telling me I had a flat tire. I was devastated and to the point of tears because I thought I was going to have to fork out money for that... and then I couldn't go do the stuff I wanted... he thinks he's got jokes, haha.

Happy April Fools Day!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...