Sunday, April 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 123- April 2nd


I started making some proper decisions, getting things in order. It's kind of like cleaning up your house. I was looking for direction for what God wanted me to do - and that's when I got a call about The Passion. -Scott Stapp

Well, my Friday morning started off by me cleaning the house. A
nd lemme tell ya, I think cleaning this house is a whole lot easier than figuring out life... what God wants me to do with my life... who He wants to be in my life. I feel like I'm at such a confusing state in my life. I expected to be a lot further along in my "plans" than I am right now at the age of 23. I guess that's why they say God laughs at plans... because He usually has His own. So, I guess right now... just like when I clean this house, I have to put pictures, blankets, etc. in order.... I'm going to attempt to get my life in order... and see what He has for me from there. I want to be happy. I want to feel fulfilled. I want Him to smile when He thinks of me... God, let that be.
And when I clean... you better be prepared for CMT to be playing in the background, haha! This is my beat and I LOVE sweeping and dusting to it. I was watching/listening to the Top 20 this past Friday morning.. this is "A Little More Country Than That" by Easton Corbin (whom I absolutely adore hehe!) How can you not, right? My favorite songs on the CMT Top 20 right now are: Temporary Home, Keep on Loving You, and Best Days are Ahead of Me.

And to make a good day even better... two things happened! My brother came home for Easter weekend.... ANDDD my Income Tax check came. It's not a huge amount, but hey.. it's money I didn't have, haha! So I'm very thankful for it!

Then, my mom and I went grocery shopping... and it was a mad house, haha! But fortunately I got everything bought for Ethan's Easter present. He better enjoy it, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...