Sunday, April 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 124- April 3rd


Jay Leno once stated, "I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, "I'd like some fries." The girl at the counter said, "Would you like some fries with that?" And well, the girl behind the counter yesterday didn't ask me if I wanted fries with that, because you best believe I got me a Big Mac combo and no, I am not ashamed, haha! My mom, dad, and I stopped at McDonalds yesterday... and lemme tell you, it was delicious! I LOVE their fries.. and Big Macs... and SWEET TEAS! This is my one true love right here, haha! I have to document it :)

And then, I went to Family Video and rented "Old Dogs" and my mom, Corey, Brad, Montana and I all sat down to watch it last night. Kind of a crazy movie when you think about it... Bernie Mac is in it.. and it was just released in 2009. Boggled my mind a little til I read that it was originally suppose to be released in 2008, but was halted due to Bernie Mac's untimely death, due to the death of John Travolta and Kelly Preston's son, and due to Robin Williams having health problems. But other than all of those issues, it was a cute movie.. the kind of movie you'd watch over and over again, haha. I loved when Robin Williams kicked the soccer ball and smacked that kid in the face, lol! Too funny!

And mom had a cute little visitor sleeping on her lap last night, haha. and no, it wasn't me LOL

And after watching the movie, my mom helped me bake another Ho-Ho cake to take down to Ethan's mom's house tonight for their Easter dinner :)

Thanks for all your help momma!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...