Monday, April 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 125- April 4th

I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. ~Maya Angelou

Today was Easter-- and what a better way to spend it than with family. It's a rare moment to get all of us together.. and boy oh boy, we did it today! Mom and dad had Brad, Corey, Jennifer, and me all in the pew with them at church hehe! We went to Cornerstone and had a great time! They sang some amazingly beautiful worship songs. My favorite-- How He Loves Us! And we did communion. It was such an overwhelming moment. I didn't even feel worthy enough to do it. I leaned over and told Brad I wasn't going to take it.. I just didn't feel good enough... and you know what he said? "Were the disciples perfect? Did they mess up? Yes. But Jesus still loved them... Don't feel ashamed about anything." And that was encouraging. So, we took it. Thank You God for your blood and body.

Then the family came over to our house for some corn-hole, food, basketball, and fellowship! Here's the set-up. It was awesome!


And Makala and I just hung out on the blanket.. reading.. doing crossword puzzles, haha! Having a good time... right here, we were laughing.. and why you might be asking yourself? LOL Hold on, I'll get to that...

K. This is kind of gross, so if you don't wanna be offended.. or sickened, don't read on, haha! But, my grandma was sitting in one of the lawn chairs and she gets up to go get some more food and she *ahem* "toots"... hahaha! And oh my heavens, she grabs her "front region" right after! LOL It was THEEEE funniest moment... ever! We were all dying. It was too much. Aunt Shelly was like.. "Why did you grab your crotch?" hahaha! She's hilarious. Here she is.. embarrassed cause Brad was like "What was THAT?" haha!

Then I went to Ethan's house and we colored eggs, he cooked dinner, we had desserts and what not at his mother's house, and he had an Easter Egg Hunt I had planned.

(Coloring eggs)


(The Egg Hunt, haha!)

And here's Ethan's Easter basket:


And my Easter present from Ethan :) (a bunny, chocolate, vanilla bread Easter house, and a card he made himself hehe)

Happy Easter everyone!!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...