Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 126- April 5th


"What happens to these people in their last moments, it really matters. Places aren't haunted. People are haunted." -Melinda Gordon

I have to say I absolutely LOVE the TV series "Ghost Whisperer" and today there was a marathon on. I had to stay at Ethan's house all day to wait on a package... so I legit watched Ghost Whisperer for about 6 hours, haha! They were all episodes I hadn't seen before... and lemme tell you, I was creeping myself out! LOL There was an episode about Bloody Mary and every noise I heard I jumped. I didn't even want to go to the restroom (cause there were mirrors in there of course) LOL but it was a good day! haha!

Then, I had to leave to go make a sale on an item. Sorry I'm being so vague, but I have to be haha. But anyways, I sold an item for $500 buckaroos and guess what? I PAID OFF MY CAR FINALLY! I've been paying on that lil thing since 2007 and she is finally paid off... hallelujah!

Then I met my mom for some lunch. We got McDonalds... of course. I love Big Macs... fries.. and sweet teas. It was yummy! hehe! And I finally got home and then Helen, Kourtney, and Hosh came over and we played like 1,234,234 games of cornhole, haha! Here are some shots of that :)

(Helen and Kourtney)


(Hosh and me)

(We finally won a game, hahahaha!)

(Yea, they won 13/14 games or something like that haha. We were joking with Kourt that baby Kael was giving her a little more leverage then we had, hahaha)

It was a GREAT night! I am so excited for summer :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...