Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 127- April 6th


So, the day started like any other day. Had some breakfast, called some places for more research, put the roast on for dinner, went and visited George and Huddy, haha. K, that isn't normal, but still, lol. And then about 4:30PM I get a call from the boyfriend saying he's broke down.... about 40 minutes from my house. Soooo, I grab my keys, phone, and Ipod and head out the door. Traffic was horrible because, well, it was almost 5PM, but I got to him in about 35 minutes. It was SO hot out, so I was trying to hurry. Got there and we headed off to pick up his pictures at Walmart, grab some antifreeze, and stop by UPS so he could FINALLY get his new motorcycle jacket. I spilled Sierra Mist all over me, he thought I was weird rawkin out to Justin Bieber in my car... haha. But it was a good afternoon. And we finally got back to his car... and it worked (just overheated) so here he is.. in front of me.. heading to his house.

And once we got to the house, I chowed down on some roast... and I FINALLY got up enough courage to ride with Ethan on the back of this thing:

He'll tell you I was freaking out. Holding him tight. Yelling. hahaha I was a nervous wreck, but I did it and that was a great feeling.. conquering that fear, haha! We had fun. LOL And then I had to take a nerve pill after, bahaha.

And then Ethan and I did a crossword puzzle and watched American Idol :)

I will say that Tim Urban did MUCH better this week. Big Mike tore it up as well as Casey and Crystal. I'm still Team Lee although the bag-pipe was a little weird, haha, but I liked how unique he was! Who do I think is in the bottom 3 this week? Aaron Kelly, Andrew Garcia, and Katie Stevens. Who's going home? Andrew Garcia.

Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...