Thursday, April 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 128- April 7th


Well, it was a sad day in the world of Alyssa.... On my way home from Ethan's, I stopped at Tim Hortons and got my usual: chicken salad sandwich, toasted on wheat bread with this salt and vinegar chips.. and a sprite. It's my favorite. Super yummy! I just love it. But guess what? As I pulled up to the drive thru window, the lady handed me the chips and said "These are our last bag of chips.. we'll never have these again." Yea, you could say my heart is a little bit broken. Actually, I'm devastated :( I don't know what I'm going to get with my chicken salad now... *sigh* Dear heavens, I'm going to try and survive... We'll see what happens, haha.

Then mom and I had dinner: Burger and fries! Yummy! And then I drove down to Ethan's house. We went grocery shopping so he could get some healthy groceries instead of eating out hehe. And I got some cranberry juice cause I'm still not feeling good. Here's a picture of us after we got back:

Then we snuggled up on the couch and turned on some American Idol! And oh my lanta! What a show that was! LOVED Jason DeRulo, David Archie, and Rihanna's performances! Amazing. I love that Rockstar 101 song. Rihanna seriously tore it up!


And we were completely in SHOCK that Big Mike was about to be voted off. He is an amazing singer and I have NO idea how Andrew Garcia, Aaron Kelly, and Tim Urban didn't get voted off. Big Mike is so much stronger vocally then all 3 of them.. combined! That was just a down right crazy show.. and they all better be bringing the heat next week, that's for sure!

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

CLHebert said...

I was shocked about the results last night too. I actually said "WHAT!?" out loud to the TV. Haha. Glad they saved him though.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...